The best part of my job as editor is working with writers and the thrill of seeing someone get published the first time and giving people opportunities to write authentically and coaxing new writers to dig deeper. Giving new editors the chance to work with writers is another joy of my work . . .
Today I'm announcing a search for a new book review editor for Wineskins.
If you are interested, please answer the following questions and send to my email: email@example.com
1. Have you written or published reviews before?
2. If so, include one of your best here . . .
3. Do you have any editing/literature teaching experience?
4. What about your desire, reading and writing life, would lead Wineskins to give you a shot at this?
5. How do you handle deadlines and how would you feel about managing several writers and editing their work for publication?
Can you handle this compensation? Free books sent directly to you for the life of the job from all the best publishers related to types of books Wineskins reviews: Brazos/Baker, Zondervan, Thomas Nelson, Leafwood/ACU Press, Westminster, Bethany House, Jossey-Bass, Paraclete, Eerdmanns, Waterbrook, IVP, NavPress
I'd like to put someone in place before the end of the year, so please answer the questions and send to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2006.